To extend a disk in windows 2003 use diskpart.
To use Diskpart.exe, follow these steps:
- Open a command prompt by going to Start | Run.
- Enter diskpart in the Open text box, and press [Enter].
- At the DISKPART prompt, enter list volume. Listing A provides an example of the results.
- Enter select volume x, where x is the volume number listed that you want to expand.
- Enter extend, and press [Enter].
When you’re finished, use the Disk Management snap-in to check out your new volume. It should now take up the rest of the available space on the device.